star light and skate attempt

taters

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
got bored at my house saw these stars and decided to have some shutter fun let me know what you think and oh i was out shooting skateboarding early for my first time so let me know what you think sorry i know its random
005-4.jpg

002-4.jpg

star.jpg

:thumbup::thumbdown:

I'm loving the skate pic. The last one looks like he's riding in the air, makes it look a little funny how he's floating there. But still cool, right on.

Love the skate one.. How do you get multiple images like that? You don't have to explain, if you can tell me what it's called or a link to where I can go to read about it, will be fine.

Image 2 ... love the concept, but its underexposed and the 3rd guy looks like he's picking #2's nose lol.

you just do it as a multi shot then over lay the images in photoshop but make sure when you take the shots you dont pan the camera out otherwise it doesnt come out as good

just bored at my house trying some stuff out with light had trouble editing it and if your bored enough as me you can edit it as well but let me know what you think c&c always welcome

002-5.jpg

001-1.jpg

We requested the multiplicity stunt in our engagment shoot a couple months ago. It's good stuff.

engagment.jpg

I like the first guitar one..expect for the fact that it's dusty and I can see you? some image of a guy on the side... If it was on an all black background it would look nice imo.

ps. thanks
You stand in the same position as they change positions right?.. You would have to use a tripod so not to move right?..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back