Star Wars Kid

This kid is famous and he probably doesn't know it...

I have seen a clip from Tony Hawk's Underground, you skate into an apartment and the Star Wars Kid is sitting there...then he gets up and starts doing his thing. That's hilarious.

It won't let me view the movie, but if its the one of the kid doing the Dath Maul impression its been out for about 2 years. The Kids mom actually sued the people responsible for adding the light saber effects and putting it on the internet. She claimed that his saber fighting when viewed by the other kids at his school subjected him to ridicle and torment...

yeh, and I think he is in eq 3..

Btw...I can so do that better than him, Ill get my staff out and record a video, cause Im so much better than him with swords!

I saw it before, but I thought he fell on him bum or at least has a better slip?

I saw the one you're talking about Vancouver...I think. :) I wonder if I could find it. I'm sure its on kazzaa somewhere. But I don't use those programs.

Artemis said:
yeh, and I think he is in eq 3..

Btw...I can so do that better than him, Ill get my staff out and record a video, cause Im so much better than him with swords!

YEAH DO IT!!! If I had audio on my camera I would make a music video like I did when I was a kid :)

havoc said:
It won't let me view the movie, but if its the one of the kid doing the Dath Maul impression its been out for about 2 years. The Kids mom actually sued the people responsible for adding the light saber effects and putting it on the internet. She claimed that his saber fighting when viewed by the other kids at his school subjected him to ridicle and torment...

But he's famouse! Man if I went to school with that kid, I'd have a crush on him. I'm a lamer like that :)

I know it's been out for a while...my boyfriend showed it to me sometime during the first week we were dating. Haha...I knew I was dating a dork right away! :mrgreen: (there is NOTHING wrong with dorks, by the way!)

havoc said:

One of the guys on the site posted that the guys mom actually won the suits and got lots o money. That and she sued the school for releasing the videos for everyone to see and edit.

Most reactions

Back