Starbucks is discontinuing Hazelnut coffee

There is only one flavor for coffee! Coffee-flavour. Starbucks is the devil!

I agree with everything except the last sentence. I like their coffee. But then again, I only ever buy their coffee, sometimes a latte (which is just stronger-tasting coffee with hot milk!)

PS - Here's a trick - you can order a "short" latte and they serve it in a cup that is smaller than a "Tall" so you'll get a better balance between coffee and milk. Short drinks are never on the menu but they are definitely options.

Sorry, but I do not feel your pain. Flavored coffees are an anathema.
As is Starbucks. :)

When the only other options are weak watery brews from delis or the burnt coffee from Dunkin Donuts? Nope. Starbucks is a savior. Though when I can find a good local coffeehouse with good coffee, I'll go there rather than Starbucks.

I agree with everything except the last sentence. I like their coffee. But then again, I only ever buy their coffee, sometimes a latte (which is just stronger-tasting coffee with hot milk!)

PS - Here's a trick - you can order a "short" latte and they serve it in a cup that is smaller than a "Tall" so you'll get a better balance between coffee and milk. Short drinks are never on the menu but they are definitely options.
Once you add milk, it's no longer coffee, it's a chemical experiment!

Isn't hazelnut the stuff they serve with those little pink umbrellas in it ?

Once you add milk, it's no longer coffee, it's a chemical experiment!

Mmmm, yummy chemistry :D

You will become mutants. Isn't that cool!

Sorry, but I do not feel your pain. Flavored coffees are an anathema.
As is Starbucks. :)

When the only other options are weak watery brews from delis or the burnt coffee from Dunkin Donuts? Nope. Starbucks is a savior. Though when I can find a good local coffeehouse with good coffee, I'll go there rather than Starbucks.

Dunkin's is the best! Cheap and honest cup of coffee. I refuse to pay $5 for a cup of "coffee" that is mostly candy. Besides those lattes are like 800 calories.

So there! Big fat red X for ya!

Btw, how is coffee dishonest? The last time I went through the DD drive-through, I ordered a small hot coffee with milk and was instead handed a medium pumpkin-spice coffee with cream and sugar. How's that for honest? ;)

Around where I live, a cup of basic Starbucks coffee is only about 10 cents more than a cup of basic Dunkin' Donuts coffee.

So there! Big fat red X for ya!

Btw, how is coffee dishonest?

Because they are more concerned about image than making decent coffee.

I don't agree that Starbucks is any more concerned with that than any other chain. As for the coffee itself, it's a matter of taste. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad coffee.

Most reactions

Back