Start of A New Series?

jophassa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here is one pic out of a few hundred i have of thai workers sleeping on the job. there are just so many sleeping employees in thailand, its great!! i think i will call the series 'Men At Work' or something. Like the idea?

Picture355-1.jpg

yeah, it is a little nook a always walk past and there is ALWAYS a dude sleeping there. I think sometimes they get their kids to sit in for them. I need one from behind the TV. But seriously, there are people sleeping everywhere. Tis crazy.

Great shot! It's especially effective with the TV and fan in there - I wonder what he is supposed to be doing!?

Rob

not too sure. but i tell you now, scooters are the best thing ever! my thai mum lent me hers today and i went on a scooter for the first time and they rock for taking pics! you can pull over whenever you want and snap at traffic lights sans window glare. you can go down pedestrian walks to escape angry unwilling subjects etc. btw.

yeah, i will take another of whats up at that spot soon. promise.

I wish I could get paid to sleep........heheh........no really the b&w looks great.

We have a series running in the Photo Themes on "Workers on the Job" or so ... I only posted new submissions to that one yesterday so it should be fairly high up in the list right now and easily found ... you could put all your pics fitting the theme in there!

yeah, i think i may. i will have to get them onto picasa first, though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back