starting to like photoshop

immski

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a photo I finished today. I took the source pics months ago knowing I would someday learn how to do this. I know it is kinda elementary, but I wanted to get my actual photography down before I got confused or handicapped by photoshop. I think it turned out alright for my first attempt. Tell me what you think.

88827440-M.jpg

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen:

You can achieve this in several ways, the easiest of which is probably just cloning. Making 5 pictures with the camera in the exact same spot will create the same environment only you being different. You can clone yourself in with PS in the original so you can't see the difference. There are several other options, if you like I could explain those to you as well.

This one was merely cloning like you said. I also can do it w/ different layers and erasing but I didnt have the time today and I didnt have any images of me in front of myself so that wasnt necessary. thank you all for your comments

I've seen & done this type of thing before, it can be pretty cool.

I like what you have done with this, especially the sliding and lying at the bottom. Nice work.

HollandHusker said:
You can achieve this in several ways, the easiest of which is probably just cloning. Making 5 pictures with the camera in the exact same spot will create the same environment only you being different. You can clone yourself in with PS in the original so you can't see the difference. There are several other options, if you like I could explain those to you as well.

Please could you tell me in more detail how to do this? Not sure on cloning part!

Where did you take this? Didn't people wonder what you was doing?
No one was in the building at the time. It was the Cultural Life Center at my College.
Thanks for the tips gonna have a mess round on PS now and see what i can do.
Just make sure the camera doesnt move at all. and I mean at all

ok you need to:
1. open 2 images in PS
2. select clone stamp on toolbar
3. Alt-click the starting point of the clone on image 1
-You can now begin cloning on the other image
4. Begin cloning at precisely the same point you used for origin of clone stamp.
!!!!!Be careful not to brush over the object that is being duplicated (usually a person)!!!!!
-If cloning more than once, save image after clone and repeat with another image as clone stamp source.

hope that helped. you can IM me if you have any questions at immskier on AIM or simply pm me on here if you want. I would also like to see how yours comes out. keep me posted

Thanks for that i use PS all the time but never done anything like this before. I will take some photos and see how i get on. If it looks any good i will post it up. Either way i will you know.

Thanks for you help.

I really like this and now I want to try it. At first I wasn't so impressed then I scrolled down and saw the part where you were laying on the floor. IMO, that is what made this photo.

When I got my senior pictures taken, the photog had a package called ManyMe and charged a crap load for it. Of course I had to get it and it is the exact same thing as this:x

Most reactions

New Topics

Back