Starting to use my iPhone 5 camera?

ohthankevin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Do my Nikon broke a couple weeks ago and I've been trying to take pictures with my phone instead but i feel like i tried a little too hard? Do they look stupid? I've been trying to focus on small objects Any comments? Should i stop using filters? The sideways one is the no filter haha and the other sideways one doesnt have one either

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    939.1 KB · Views: 202
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 214
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 191
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 210
  • $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 182
Do my Nikon broke a couple weeks ago and I've been trying to take pictures with my phone instead but i feel like i tried a little too hard? Do they look stupid? I've been trying to focus on small objects Any comments? Should i stop using filters? The sideways one is the no filter haha and the other sideways one doesnt have one either

What app are you using to edit? If your not using snap seed give that a try. I'm not a fan of the heavy vinyettes.

What app are you using to edit? If your not using snap seed give that a try. I'm not a fan of the heavy vinyettes.

I'm using this app called camera 360 it has some pretty basic filters and stuff and I'll give that app a try any tips though?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back