Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
0403.jpg

Lucas aged seven
0404.jpg

Wanted to take photos like Grandpa Pops and was up before his parents and breakfast as he knew birds feed early. He has a go with a little compact Fuji digital i had lent him but although he got pictures - not up to what he was hoping so I set up my gear for him kneeling on the bench and he managed to get this!
RobinLucas.jpg

Then with the sparrow , chaffinch and long tailed tit I got at the same time we were off up to my den and downloaded to the Mac - shown how I process the pictures and printed him an A4 and made a postcard of his Robin to show them at school.
Spidge.jpg

4024.jpg

LTTit-1.jpg

He managed to see blue and great tits, starlings, gold and greenfinches, blackbirds and doves so had a good introduction.
We had to be quick as they were leaving us later in the morning for home in Yorkshire, leaving an empty feeling house. I started using my father's cameras at about the same age - but in 1948!

He must be thrilled to BITS with that robin picture, and having it printed off as a postcard etc. [Heck, I'D be thrilled to bits to get a shot like that!] It's wonderful! I'll bet he was very excited to see it on the computer. And I'll bet it will be a lasting memory of time spent with grandpa, that he'll treasure.

That's cool.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back