Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, so I was already shown up by my boyfriend (inition) a few days ago, but here are my pics anyway.

StarvedRockCoveSM.jpg

Falls1SMALL.jpg

StarvedRockRiver2SM.jpg

StarvedRockRiver1SMALL.jpg

Thanks for lookin! :D

wow these are all great, but I love the feel in the last one.. Nice work!

Looks like a beautiful place. I agree, the last two have a real serene feel to them. Nice! :)

I love Starved Rock!

What were your settings for the second one? I love it!

I have no idea what my settings were! :lol: The aperature was way up, the ISO was 100, and the exposure was probably around 1/2 second to a second...I thing...that's just a guess. No idea of exact settings.

Nice! 2 is definitely my favourite - good use of blur and I like the little branches on the ledge (it's all in the details). I prefer 3 to 4, all great shots though.

I too love the serenity of the last one. Are you sure there wasn't a 40ft alligator lurking beneath the water ala Lake Placid? Looks like a great place to hang out after a stressful work week.:mrgreen:

I also like the mystery of #1. What's in the cave? Who's gone through there? Who knows..:shock:

Awesome shots Corry. Love em all. I know I could sit by that tree in the last shot for hours. Really diggin the second shot. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hehe...thanks everyone...

...know what I just realized? One of the pics that got me into wanting to take pictures more seriously was taken at that exact spot...with a disposable camera.

This is my friend Tiffany...about 3 years ago...taken while sitting on the edge of the rock in the last two pictures, with my feet in the water. :p

Corryspictures_006.jpg

Most reactions

Back