State Basketball Tournament

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Jayson Prentice, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Jayson Prentice

Jayson Prentice TPF Noob!

The Iowa High School state basketball tournament got underway today, I was in the stands to watch my old high school play their first round game in which they won. You can view all of my pictures from today on Gallery Pages...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All of the images above are unedited, thus why no cropping or white balance has been done. C&C welcome...

2. Johnw7127

Johnw7127 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hey,

I really like 5 and 6, the others would be good, but your subject looks awkward, which is understandable because it's action. You just need to snap more photos so you get a load of different views of similar stuff. I also recommend getting closer to the action, these shots aren't quite close enough for action photos. That's why 5 and 6 are better.

3. Jayson Prentice

Yes, a little cropping will help bring them much closer in the image. I agree with that, but simple thing is that I didn't have time from the game that ended early this afternoon until this evening to do that much to them. Especially having college to go along with making the trip back and forth for the pictures... ;)

4. ShootHoops

ShootHoops TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I like #5.

I wish that many people would show up to our girls' basketball games! Maybe they would if our team was state tournament material though. :)

5. Jayson Prentice

A lot more than usual beings they are actually down at state, a pretty good turn out though don't ya think for a class 1A school...