Static Freeways

Ahh another Canon user has joined the fight against the race of Nikons that plagues the forum! :lol: :lol:

Second shot is almost beyond words... well, the word Clarity is the first thing that springs to mind. :)

Well done and welcome to the forums fellow Canon user. :)

Welcome to the Forum, Rock.

Your "introduction" photos rock. WOW.
To come here and impress me with nighttime photography is one thing, but to come here and impress me with the second of your two photos is ... almost criminal ;););););)!!!!

Welcome again. Send more. Tell us more.
(By the way: I'm a Canon-user, though mine's not digital).
(And more by the way: I can't hold it still at night and haven't got a tripod... so I am a BIG admirer of nighttime photography, especially if it is as clear and crisp as yours, Rock...!)

:D :D :D :D

thanx a lot, folks!!!

Some information about those pictures -

Both were captured with the a75, using a tripod.

The 1st shot, as I already mentioned, has passed only some cropping/resizing changes (full frame's 3 mpz - 2048x1536).

The 2nd photo has passed some more changes such as - levels, saturation, noise reduction, cropping & resizing - Photoshop Cs.

I can't affor myself a shiny DSLR camera :( , and I'm still dreaming of used D-60. An "Entry-Level" body for the SLR world.

The A75 is a fine little camera, which has done all that... well, with my little help 8) but I feel that I already "sucked" its juice, for sure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back