Statue B&W

bigboi3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just wanted to share this photo I took of a statue at my cousins house. If you have any comments or critiques just throw it out there. Thanks for looking.

Nikon D90 17-55 f2.8 SB-600

1/60, f/5.0, 28mm, ISO 500??? WTH haha, 0 ev

4694963133_c3511e3501_b.jpg

I like the mood of the pic. Might try to tone down the highlights on the forehead/hair. Could probably bring some detail back with Recovery in PS.

Honestly...it scares the hell out of me. It's creepy!! But beautiful at the same time...hmm.

Pretty damned well done if you ask me. Taking pictures of statuary is pretty hard... you run a big risk of getting an "inventory shot". Not so with your shot here. You have definitely brought out a creepy feel that is probably mostly dormant in normal light. Well done.

So Im not the only one that finds this cherub possessed. Actually as a general rule cherubs creep me out but yours has captured the perfect creepy factor. Im curious what is in the dark on the left side or right shoulder?

Creepy! But good! It reminds me of one of the scariest movies I have ever seen.... The original "The Haunting". Freaky!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back