statuesque

Scurra

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey folks, I have something to post again... finally.

I was out taking photos of the chinese new year celebrations in London yesterday... (the 230 photos i still have to sort through) and I took a snap of a statue in a fountain in trafalgar square..

I showed it to Arty and he suggested I made it balck and white, so here we have both versions so that you can give me your thoughts.

statue2.jpg

and

statue.jpg

Thanks Jen, It seems arty was right....:thumbup:

I also like the b/w version more, more emphasis on the statue itself.

A "colour fan" speaking here, saying: Black and white is ever so much better for this photo! :)
Who is he?
Why's he fighting to hard against the fish?

the statue depicts power and imo the b&w conveys it more adequately! nice pic! :thumbup:

I think the cntours on the statues back show more in the B&W and I think they look great... but what initially caught my attention was that the statue was so blue... argh I'm torn :)

Scurra, I would still like to know who the figure represents? Is it a fairy tale character, or why is he fighting so hard against all those fish?

Sorry LaFoto i'm not sure what it represents, I can't seem to find anything on the web either... It seems people rather focus on nelson's column and the other more well known statues in the area. :(

That is in LONDON?
I would never have expected a statue like this there!
Well, thanks for looking.
And again: thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back