Steamy Fields After a Rain

Wyjid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.soultreephotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Every day we seem to get rain here, and heavy. but it very often stays sunny because the showers are so localized. it's actually raining in the pic but it didn't show.

118fieldclrsm.jpg

interesting atmosphere in this

Nice capture! Those clouds seem to go on and on into the distance, giving nice depth

It looks a bit underexposed to my eye? Or at least more dark than I would expect.

Neat, though.

i thought so to and brightend it up a bit, but it lost the soft calm moist feel, and just looked like boring old detail washing daylight. so dark and somber it stays.

Very nice. It's not too dark for me, you still have good detail in the shadows.

Here is a quick edit i did. All i did was play with brightness and contrast of the RGB channels and add a vignette.

Untitled-1-3.jpg

Freakin A nice, !

makes me wanna run down there into the steam area

For some reason I keep expecting to see Toto running towards the camera.

I like the edit, Kind. It still looks wonky to me, but I like it regardless.

yep that looks pretty cool. it looks a lot like a postcard that someone posted in the Photoshop challenge forum a while back. same colours, yellow blueish, even the pinkish grey edges. the cloud detail is a bit bright for me, but it's interesting, cause the colour of the clouds are more like what the unedited picture looks like. but i was wearing pinkish brown glasses at the time and so i added that tint to them later to get the effect that i saw in real life. thanks for the edit.

Most reactions

Back