Stephanie's Classic Bridal

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, this lady threw me for a loop. She described her needs as VERRRRY traditional, and classic. Yet of all my locations, she chooses the bombed out factory that all my funky brides love. I was really befunkled by that.
I had no idea what to do.

So here is what we came up with. Hope you like:

StepBriFin007.jpg

StepBriFin016.jpg

StepBriFin023.jpg

StepBriFin028.jpg

StepBriFin033.jpg

These are awesome! I've really been impressed by the past few threads that I have read of yours where you have posted your pictures. I wish the person that took mine and my wifes wedding photos were this good! Really nice!

Yayyy, haven't seen an 'abandoned factory' shoot from you lately. The 'windowed door' is a great backdrop, and love the door in #7 too.

Do you do these pics the day of the wedding? Or do the brides get them done beforehand?

Yayyy, haven't seen an 'abandoned factory' shoot from you lately. The 'windowed door' is a great backdrop, and love the door in #7 too.

Do you do these pics the day of the wedding? Or do the brides get them done beforehand?

Hi,
No, this is a different session. People up North and elsewhere don't do it very often, but in the South it's like a right of passage, and a must have add on shoot. The brides do it well before the wedding, and display it at the reception.

And you won't have to wait too long for another set from the Beruit wannabe location. I had back to back sessions there, and will be uploading the others later today. Totally different though!

Thank you for the nice words. :)

Wow! She's beautiful, the photos are beautiful, everything is beautiful! I love the window shots and the red wall the best. Just lovely!

Isn't she amazing looking? Throw a black dress on her, and some pearls and you have Breakfast at Tiffanys.

And she has no idea she's that gorgeous.

These are awesome! I've really been impressed by the past few threads that I have read of yours where you have posted your pictures. I wish the person that took mine and my wifes wedding photos were this good! Really nice!

Thank you capertodd!

Excellent!!! I'm going to have to sign on here more often just to look at your work!! Just noticed that your photos are ok to edit, I'm sure you have not had any takers lol

These are gorgeous! I am still working on my lighting skills, would you mind telling me how you lit these? Did you use available light only or did you bring in studio lights, reflectors or flash?

I love number 7 the bestest! You always get the pretty brides!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back