stepping out....what would look good

snowman0384

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i like what i've done with the pic, but i'd like there to be something behind, rather than plain white. any opinions?

dscf1717ws7.jpg

I like this pic too. Something dark and sparkling in the background would be a nice look.......thats what I would like anyways.......

I see something a little lighter than the brown of the dresser for the background. Nice job btw.

how was this done?

did you "crop" i guess you would say the background at a slanted angle while leavin the girl as is? Or i guess make the slanted box and erase the rest of the background?

i use adobe photoshop CS. i came across a tutorial that showed the steps, but it was more of a hit and miss tutorial. had to do a little experimenting on my own. i couldn't find the original tutorial i used, but here is a comparable one....

http://www.duckz.nl/index.php?subac...&archive=&start_from=&ucat=2&&p=photoshoptuts

by the way, i appreciate the compliments and the suggestions for the background. i have a few ideas now and i'll be sure and show off anything good i can produce. thanks!

I'm not too good at explaining things.. how about this for the background?:)
abcd.jpg

i really like what danni_r7 has done. hadn't thought of anything close to that yet.

mykill's is nice as well. i have done one alot like that, but not with the bodies merged together so much, but rather just kind of meeting in the middle.

i've been at work all weekend, so maybe now i'll have a chance to sit down and play with some of these ideas.

Most reactions

Back