steps

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
gs600-9338.jpg

ive been staring and staring and staring and i cant see it.

this is now the second time i havent been able to see something in your picture. :(

abstract stairs?

I don't see anything. :/

ive been staring and staring and staring and i cant see it.

this is now the second time i havent been able to see something in your picture. :(

abstract stairs?

Ok. I swear I'm not doing this to pick on you Beth,... yet :)

First it's a weird place. It's a small, empty mineral water pool. The pool/tank is only about 7-8 feet across, the edge is the light area across the bottom. The other side is at the top. The stairs (4 or 5 of them) are small and go from upper left to the bottom only about 4 feet deep. The dark shadow on the right is from the left edge of the tank. I shot this about 4:30 am. The moonlight was all I used to shoot. No flash. I shot it at 1600 iso with my d70. the shot came out way too noisy and grainy. If you think this one is out of it, check out the "moonlight in a dark room" shot. I shot that at 200 iso. It came out much better quality-wise. But the dark room is a mud bath and the low concrete tanks twist the light around and make it really weird. That's far more abstract. That's the only two weird ones I got this weekend.

i must be going insane. even with the explanation i can't see it!

This is awesome. I think it's a great use of negative space, to create depth and mood. Spiffy-beth, It's kind of like an optical illusion and you have to look at the light parts instead of the dark parts.

sorry, way to abstract and grainy for me.

Most reactions

Back