STEREO thread!

Here's a couple more.......

I know they aren't very well composed, but I'm just trying to get the tecnique down. :)

Your doing well picking up the technique. The last car and the church both have a good stereo effect. One thing to note, it is helpful if you label them as being setup for crossed-eye or parallel viewing. I tried the last one you posted but had to use Photoshop to switch the images left-to-right so I could use the crossed-eye method as it is for currently for parallel viewing.

Your doing well picking up the technique. The last car and the church both have a good stereo effect. One thing to note, it is helpful if you label them as being setup for crossed-eye or parallel viewing. I tried the last one you posted but had to use Photoshop to switch the images left-to-right so I could use the crossed-eye method as it is for currently for parallel viewing.
Hey...Thanks man. I just made another for crosseye. This one one really catches. The sign, tree and tree in the backround are really neat.

210f71t.jpg

I thought these would be a good subject for 3D but it's my first attempt and I'm not so sure I did a great job.
This is Cross-eyed since I can't do parrallel either.

moher.jpg

cross eyed
moher2.jpg

I thought these would be a good subject for 3D but it's my first attempt and I'm not so sure I did a great job.
This is Cross-eyed since I can't do parrallel either.

moher.jpg

cross eyed
moher2.jpg

Very Cool nossie! They are beautiful!

Now if only I could give you the feeling of standing 214 meters high at the edge of the cliff. This guy's photo isn't bad fo effect but the girl in the picture is stupid because the winds there can literally blow you on your ass.

Don't ever do that again nossie..........I'm afraid of hieghts!!! :lol:

DOOOD these are INSANE!!!!!

I cant get the large photos they are too big I cant get them to overlap but the small ones are really sweet!!!

DOOOD these are INSANE!!!!!

I cant get the large photos they are too big I cant get them to overlap but the small ones are really sweet!!!

They're even funner to make! Tey it! ;)

Now if only I could give you the feeling of standing 214 meters high at the edge of the cliff....the girl in the picture is stupid because the winds there can literally blow you on your ass.

Awesome pic! The only thing is that I call those kinds of shots anus puckerers... just imagine yourself standing 6 inches away from the edge where that girl is... and just feel your anus seal up tight! :lol: :lol:

Awesome pic! The only thing is that I call those kinds of shots anus puckerers... just imagine yourself standing 6 inches away from the edge where that girl is... and just feel your anus seal up tight! :lol: :lol:
Ditto!

I don't have to imagine... Wait until you stand there, I'm sure you'll find it's not just your anus that closes up but your middle wicket tends to make a retreat up into ya too.

Single Camera 3d requires patience and practice.
20102010_1044_3d.jpg

Most reactions

Back