Still Life

Al-Wazeer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3694171209_dd4bf15e1d_b.jpg

What do you think??

I like this shot. I like it because it makes me feel uneasy with the glass so close to spilling. I don't agree with people who say pictures should always make the viewer feel comfortable. I think it's a good picture as long as it makes you feel something.

Good work.

I like this shot. I like it because it makes me feel uneasy with the glass so close to spilling. I don't agree with people who say pictures should always make the viewer feel comfortable. I think it's a good picture as long as it makes you feel something.

Good work.
thanks for your comment, glad you like it, the glass position was intentional to make the photo defferent than other typical still life photographs :)

The lighting is great, and creates some nice effects in the wine glass itself. I think it's my monitor (My work computer SUCKS) But the image looks a tad too dark. But again, I think that's my monitor. Gonna check this out again when I get home

Excellent. Works for me in every way.

The lighting is great, and creates some nice effects in the wine glass itself. I think it's my monitor (My work computer SUCKS) But the image looks a tad too dark. But again, I think that's my monitor. Gonna check this out again when I get home
I'm sure it's your monitor, because if I tweak the lighting a little bit up it would be over exposed in a lot of areas, thanks for the comment figment, glad you like it

Excellent. Works for me in every way.
Thanks Mike, appreciate your comment :)

Beautiful. I like the vibrant colors, the subtle reflections in the liquid, the tilted glass with its contents just at the edge and about to spill - perfect!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back