taknbyd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Still very new so practicing on the wife....CC welcome
outside1.jpg

PC310030.jpg

Beautiful wife, good pics. Can't beat that! :)

...... I digress....

IMO, the tree is a no-win. The blurred fence is sufficient.

The hairs across the face in the second are distracting as well as the disjointed hand behind the head.

Lovely model and you are soooo damn lucky. Keep working at it. Just one more point, in #1 a reflector may have been a benefit to knock down the harsh shadows across the face.

Just my 2¢.

Thank you both for your comments! I still need to get a reflector but its on my to do list along with another flash :)...I added these straight out of camera so ill try some PP later to try and get rid of the hair across the face on number 2...Thanks!

Get her to open her eye's. I think the eye's will draw people into the picture!

Oh, practicing photography. Hee hee.

She is lovely, but try to smooth the hairlines, soften the focus to eliminate lines and bumps around the mouth and on the forehead. See if you can do something about the shine on the nose.

Not sure how I feel about cutting off the top of her head.

DOF looks good, Tree isn't so nice.

Thank you for your comments.. I'm glued to you tube vedios right now trying to learn!! my wife got me the canon 40d for my birthday 2 months ago so now I'm hooked! Got a lot to learn... Thank you!

I am fast learning it's not just pushing the little button on the camera.

But how well you can do the post processing too.

There are lots of little things you could do in the computer "developing" to make these better.

Skin softening, toning, smooting, blemish removal.

But the pictures are a good foundation to begin with.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back