still no book on posing but.....

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by rdzmzda, Jan 24, 2009.

1. rdzmzda

rdzmzda TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    well just to kind of follow up a few weeks back I posted a thread asking if anyone could/would recommend any books on posing. Well to say the least the results werent that good. I am then posting a book I found that others might find of interest
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Photographers-Eye-Composition-Design-Digital/dp/0240809343/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1232809310&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The Photographer's Eye: Composition and Design for Better Digital Photos: Michael Freeman: Books[/ame]
    its not about posing, but it is a good book so far (havent quite finished it) about composition and what colors angles etc will make good photos. It may be a good book to add to your collection if you have one by chance.

2. Mike_E

Mike_E No longer a newbie, moving up!

The Upper West Side of Mississippi (you have no i
    Photos OK to edit
    Sorry, here..

Ask the 'ole pro' about photography

This guy passed a few weeks back but his work is the basis of most of what you'll find today. So, don't let the dated look fool you and enjoy.

3. itsanaddiction

itsanaddiction TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    There is a book I once saw at Barnes and Noble that I definitely want to get. It had lighting for each pose. It showed you the picture and how they achieved it. I do not remember the name. I once worked for a photographer who would rip his fav images out of magazine to get posing ideas. He kept a binder and whenever he got stumped he would open it and choose one based on the customer.

4. Phranquey

Phranquey TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    This is a pretty good one:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Portrait-Photography-Secrets-Posing-Lighting/dp/157990548X]Amazon.com: Portrait Photography: Secrets of Posing & Lighting (A Lark Photography Book): Mark Cleghorn: Books[/ame]