still playing with my 3 Canon Speedlites

TCimages

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Having three flash heads in a wireless configuration really allows for flexibility. Putting the background flash (Group "C") behind a white sheet and bouncing it off the wall seems to do really well to brighten the background and eliminate any shadows.

You'll have to excuse my subject. She's all I have.

254692798_2dHjV-X3.jpg

254692819_tesoy-X3.jpg

254692804_MsDcr-X3.jpg

4 different post processing
254692815_B8iNH-X3.jpg

254692823_3RHRg-X3.jpg

254692807_CVCqA-X3.jpg

Very nice job! Wonderfull lighting. I just took the move to PWs still waiting on delivery should have them in a few days. Only 2PWs though so Im stuck with a single off camera flash for now. Please tell how the rest are set up for us newbies. Back fire to umbrellas or anything?:thumbup:

Fill Flash "A" is on a tripod connected to the camera with off shoe camera cord 2 (needed to retain ETTL) pointed directly at face of subject. No Diffuser. Key Flash "B" is 45 degrees off to the right of her nose and approx. 18" above eye level bouncing off an umbrella. I had great results shooting through the umbrellas to.

I'm still learning, but if I can help let me know

I think the angles are good, you can just see the reflection of the umbrellas in the helmet. I really know nothing about lighting, but I think the angles and the intensity work pretty well.

Excellent work TC. The only thing worth mentioning already has been. The umbrella reflections.

didn't even notice those right away.
my next camera purchse is going to be for speedlites and umbrellas so i really like see'ing what they can do

These are great and might I add, the model is hot. :p

Great feedback. I'll have to be more careful with reflections. I intentionally put the helmet on her to see how well the reflectives surface would effective the overall exposure. I'm just amazed how I can do this and they don't have that harsh flash feel to them.

Icon- She is cute huh. :) My girl is a hair stylist so she has several of these around. She's finally gotten used to coming home from work seeing me playing with her maniquins. It's this or the dogs.

Most reactions

Back