Still using P&S camera!:

iHTCHBK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got bored working on my new project bike and snapped a quicky.

thestem2.jpg

Another:
019-3.jpg

Just incase you want to see the bike finished: [ignore the random quick shot to show you my bike NO NEED FOR critique on this hahhaa]
190.jpg

Hey, nice shots! I've seen some excellent photographs from a point and shoot - the best camera is the one you have with you, right!

I miss the good old days of riding/working on my freestyle bike.

Heh, the point is that you're taking good shots. I know there are plenty of people who wouldn't be able to manage that kind of macro work with a "superior" camera. Shiny objects can especially be a pain to like. I'm actually not a big fan of macro work, but that second shot is really cool (and well lit, though, is that the camera I see reflected in the closest corner?). :)

great shots, i really like the first one. but i've been wondering, what is the little nub of tape on the tip of your bike seat? it looks like you made adjustments to it because the seat wasn't long enough.

Heh, the point is that you're taking good shots. I know there are plenty of people who wouldn't be able to manage that kind of macro work with a "superior" camera. Shiny objects can especially be a pain to like. I'm actually not a big fan of macro work, but that second shot is really cool (and well lit, though, is that the camera I see reflected in the closest corner?). :)

It looks to be,I am sure that is a negative in photography huh?.Thanks for the comments.

great shots, i really like the first one. but i've been wondering, what is the little nub of tape on the tip of your bike seat? it looks like you made adjustments to it because the seat wasn't long enough.

Nah it is an old seat I had and the tip was chewed up by my pals dog so there is no foam and a huge rip in it.Until I get a new seat I just taped over the rips.

Were these with your SD1000?

Yea just my little P&S ahahah still have not purchased a good camera yet.

Here are some randoms I took of my bike to better show you how it looks overall.Enjoy!

gm2.jpg

gm1.jpg

gm3.jpg

gm4.jpg

gm5.jpg

Yea just my little P&S ahahah still have not purchased a good camera yet.[/QUOTE]

Hey, a lot of P-n-S take great pics. If you are happy with it then you have already "purchased a good camera".

It looks to be,I am sure that is a negative in photography huh?.Thanks for the comments.

Bah, it's not so bad. I doubt the non-photography-minded people would catch that right away if at all. As I said, I like it. :)

Yea just my little P&S ahahah still have not purchased a good camera yet.

Hey, a lot of P-n-S take great pics. If you are happy with it then you have already "purchased a good camera".[/QUOTE]

Well I will eventually get something good and all.I use this camera to it's full potential daily and really have lost interest in it.I will atleast get a rebel series if something just to open up alittle more possibilities!.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back