Attachments

• $IMG_1693-1.JPG
    $IMG_1693-1.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 262
  • $IMG_1667.JPG
    $IMG_1667.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Heres pic of my setup: My Rebel XT would rest on that orange DVD there (That whole stack is to make it level) The Glasses/Rocks are sitting on a white napkin on top of a book. The Clamp Light is pointed to the side because if I point it at the glasses, it makes a reflection. It's not pretty but it works. (My tripod lost a piece to it).

Attachments

• $IMG_1685.JPG
    $IMG_1685.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 202
I like the light. The glasses seem to be in a weird position in that they are not that attractive. Stock photography is usually about sending a message or evoking a feeling. What message or feeling are you going for?

Love & Bass

hmm.. Either I'm not very good or you guys are like elite photographers here...

No, you're just reading into things the wrong way....

SOME ROCKS DON'T REALLY ADD ANYTHING TO A PHOTO OF A PAIR OF GLASSES BUT IF YOU LIKE IT, IT'S NOT SO OFFENSIVE THAT YOU HAVE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Anyway..(I've gotten a lot of negative feedback).

Please. "Keep it if you like the rocks" is NOT negative feedback; it's not feedback at all. It's common sense.

I GUESS REG DOSEN'T LIKE THE ROCKS.

No, you're just reading into things the wrong way....

SOME ROCKS DON'T REALLY ADD ANYTHING TO A PHOTO OF A PAIR OF GLASSES BUT IF YOU LIKE IT, IT'S NOT SO OFFENSIVE THAT YOU HAVE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Please. "Keep it if you like the rocks" is NOT negative feedback; it's not feedback at all. It's common sense.

Just tell me why I should lose the rocks. No need to start screaming..:-|

Most reactions

Back