Stock Photography

Fraggo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am currently in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hope this is the correct place...

I am interested in starting my own business in photo, graphic and web design. I have gone through this threads and i was just wondering if this would be a good idea in this type of economy and what not.

Also how to get started on copyrights, web hosting, selling stock photo and anything else i need to know.

Or will someone please link a previous post to help?

Thanks in advance for all of yall's help.

Sell your images on the microstock websites!

It's easy, efortless and safe. It may be a good for you a good start into "photo business".

But be patient and determinated. It will take a longer time to build a collection large enough to notice some income.

For me microstock is a kind of a side-job.

I recommend 123rf, it's one of the microstock sites I submit my photos to. 123rf is good for the "micro-begginers", as it's not so saturated like istock or shutterstock. Ther I sell my "bird-and-flowers" images:)

Hope this is the correct place...

I am interested in starting my own business in photo, graphic and web design. I have gone through this threads and i was just wondering if this would be a good idea in this type of economy and what not.

Also how to get started on copyrights, web hosting, selling stock photo and anything else i need to know.

Or will someone please link a previous post to help?

Thanks in advance for all of yall's help.

Amazon.com has pages and pages of books on each of these subjects. You might find some useful ones available for loan at your local library.

www.amazon.com

www.copyright.gov

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back