Stone and wood

Artograph

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like the textures, lines and the light in this one. Any thoughts?

onestoneinfrontoftrees-2.jpg

Good eye to catch this one. I think the only thing for me is the bottom of the stone cut off, but still a neat shot :D:D

Is that sepia tone? Antique? What color format did you use on this shot? I love the greenish-grayish-brown of this shot. The highlights are perfect. This one has me saying WOW.. I love it.

Wow...thanks guys. :blushing: I was starting to think allll my photos were crap!!! LOL!! You guys have given me a feeling that I still have some hope! :sexywink:

Meg...I'm afraid that I can't tell what I did to this photo....because then, I'd have to kill you!! LOL!! :greenpbl: (Of course, it could just be that I don't quite remember what I did! PP is still so new to me, that I've really been experimenting, and can't always remeber what I did!)

Chiller...I know, I know :lol: .....and yet, I wasn't sure I'd get the same result with the lines if I included the bottom of the stone?

Rach: Agreed. After playing with it for so long...I couldn't seem to lose the blown-out bit. Once I couldn't seem to fix the problem, I decided it wasn't so bad that I couldn't live with it! :wink:

Thanks again guys...I really do appreciate all the comments and feedback!!! :hug::

Most reactions

Back