Stone cold (cemetery)

3 + 6 all the way Alex! Really really good, 3 creeped me out a bit as it sortve looks like you were about the take the picture and the statue turned round towards you... cant explain it, creepy though!

Well done!

3 and 6 are the ones I like. I have no real reason why. They just look great.

very nice series... i'm with becky on #3, i couldn't look at it too long because those eyes were just like piercing right through me... and of course #6, awesome silhouette - love the revision too! i don't think anyone mentioned #5, but that's one of my favorites here too... :thumbup:

Wonderful silhouette. Absolutly gorgeous. It gives an essence of erieness and silence. Amazing capture.

-Fiona

Number 6 is awesome! Really like the "halo" around the cross. I'd also suggest going early in the morning , just before sunrise, and catch the long shadows. Maybe some wideangle shots to get a feel of the whole place with the black shadows playing all over the white stones and monumebts. Great work!

A huge thanks to all of you! I really appreciate your replies :)

Dave: you got me daydreaming about these shots now :)
I'm trying to figure out how i could do this... I already have to wake up at 6am every day, so making it earlier in the weekend would be really painful, plus i think the last bus leaves at 1;30 am... But i'm really trying to find a way to do this. thanks for the idea :D

Most reactions

Back