Stonehenge

anabstar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took these a while ago... They're a little dark, but I like the emotion that it makes me feel.

They are pretty cool.

I'm not sure if they are supposed to go to a larger size if you click them, if so the link is messed up. I would like to see a larger version, but again, what you got is good.

I love #2! Very powerful, but it would be better as a bigger picture.

Stonehenge is one of the places I have to visit before I die. I have always wanted to go there.

Nicely done ;)

I told you people around here were friendly and helpful. Welcome to the forum :D

Here is a larger version of the second one.

Oh gosh, I wish I could be. But, then again, I'm kinda across the Atlantic... What do they do for the Solstice?

Ah right! thought you maybe lived close by. Not entirely sure what they get up to but i'm sure it's all sort of weird and wonderful festivities. I think around 14 thousand people or more are believed to be going.

That sounds really neat, save for the 14 thousand people...

Wow sounds like a party! Go and photograph it for us!! I'm excited now.. lol

Nice shots but that place always seems so plain to me. Nothing around to add contrast. I think it looks better (still not great) with people nearby to add scale. But that's just me. But then I once fired off a whole roll of film on a rusty car door in a field. Sadly, went back the next day with my yashica and capped of one also. Crap, now i have to find those pics. What were we talking about again? wait wait.... shiney stuff - brb ....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back