STOP!!!! and more

Number one i like but the others i am not really into that kind of photography.

Nice.

Because that's the current project (abstraction) for The Evil School of Photography. :lol:

oh then who gave you the idea :p haha I am actually writing a tutorial on how to do those :)

There are all sorts of abstract images. There are random "by chance" images such as yours here, and there are purposeful, clear, "finding abstract compositon" images as well. I love abstraction. I also believe that teaching composition via abstract imagery lends itself to thinking about photography in different ways for "regular" conceptual, or representational work. It becomes another tool in the tool box.

I didn't call your images random and "by chance" to belittle them in any way. It still takes some thought to find subject matter that is effective. It's the method that is random.

Good for you for doing a tutorial. I hope you find it rewarding, and that others find it valuable.

There are all sorts of abstract images. There are random "by chance" images such as yours here, and there are purposeful, clear, "finding abstract compositon" images as well. I love abstraction. I also believe that teaching composition via abstract imagery lends itself to thinking about photography in different ways for "regular" conceptual, or representational work. It becomes another tool in the tool box.

I didn't call your images random and "by chance" to belittle them in any way. It still takes some thought to find subject matter that is effective. It's the method that is random.

Good for you for doing a tutorial. I hope you find it rewarding, and that others find it valuable.
haha its all good and yea that is true, there are patterns in this world that one would call abstract or even the way it was shot was abstract. Now the way I did them here was a pretty nice way in the way of saying that it was true by chance, but I knew that when I was photographing them I had a general idea of what I wanted to capture and show in them. lol and I am hoping that some people will read it and think hmmm this is interesting I will go and tr this out :)

Stop.jpg

I edited out the blue signs. Hope this helps.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back