Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just trying to enjoy a bug for a snack

SNO_5571-L.jpg

SNO_5606-L.jpg

SNO_5578-L.jpg

SNO_5607-4-L.jpg

Very nice set of images - nice blue background. This is a Kestrel, is it not?

My only "nit" is that the last one (in flight) is a little closely cropped at the top for my tastes, but then maybe that is just me.

WesternGuy

My only "nit" is that the last one (in flight) is a little closely cropped at the top for my tastes, but then maybe that is just me.

WesternGuy

Thanks. Ya some days the birds just want to jump out of the frame. I wished they'd learn to do whats expected out of them. Yes Kestrel

WesternGuy

Thanks. Ya some days the birds just want to jump out of the frame. I wished they'd learn to do whats expected out of them. Yes Kestrel
Ya...there's just no accounting for some bird's behaviour! :biggrin-93:

Thanks for confirming the ID.

WG

Great set MIke !!!!!

Nice set! In number three, Is he sticking his tongue out at you or is that a bug? If it's a bug it's funny.

Nice set! In number three, Is he sticking his tongue out at you or is that a bug? If it's a bug it's funny.

Thanks. That was its tongue. It was sticking it out at me :beguiled:

Nice set. I'm a little late to the party but #3 is my pick. Sticking its tongue out at you

Nice set. I'm a little late to the party but #3 is my pick. Sticking its tongue out at you

Thanks. I seem to get that reaction from some people too.

Wow, gorgeous shots! Kestrels are tough to get such nice shots of--they are so small, and so fast! And around here, pretty skittish as well.

Thanks. They are quick and very skittish. The day BillM and I went we waited 45 minutes and couldn't get a good shot because they stayed away from us. The next day I went she landed the closest I ever seen one with 2 minutes then took off. I waited another hour and they never came close again.

Most reactions

Back