STOP THE NIKON CANNON DEBATE

or if your annoyed with it stop reading it.

I heard that pecan is the professional's pie of choice. Lemon pie however is strictly for amateurs, if I saw someone eating lemon pie I definitely wouldn't hire them to shoot a wedding.

I got a Nikon because of Simon & Garfunkel. How could anyone question which is best, after that song?????
...and lemme guess, you still shoot a lot of Kodachrome? :lol:

It was a very catchy song, but from that album, I like American Tune better.

Nope, cherry pie is the best, hands down. The rest of you are wrong, and should repent of your evil apple-, lemon- and pecan-pie-loving ways.

Actually, before you buy your pie, you need to go to the store and sample the pie, and feel which one feels best in your hands, mouth and stomach. Here is a great website with some reviews about the different kinds of pies, and information on choosing the right one for you:

http://allrecipes.com/recipes/baking/pies/main.aspx

Hope that helps!

OK, but should I buy a small, pocket-sized cherry pie or a full-sized one? "Crop" chopped cherries or full-sized cherry? Do I need a lattice top crust? Also, will cherry pie be compatible with the ice cream I currently have in my freezer?

By the way, a friend who is really good at eating told me steak is better than pie. Does this mean I should forget the pie and buy a steak instead? Would the steak work with the ice cream?

what ice cream is better for pie? dreyers or breyers

because a few of my friends use the store brand generic and say they cant tell the difference.

Ok, we're officially far enough off topic to start posting random images:

I offer "The Tap":

spinaltap-1.jpg

Wow. Hats off to Iron Flatline. :thumbup: I don't think anyone will be able to beat Spinal Tap, but does anyone have any random shots of a bunny with a pancake on his head...?

Wow. Hats off to Iron Flatline. :thumbup: I don't think anyone will be able to beat Spinal Tap, but does anyone have any random shots of a bunny with a pancake on his head...?

I nearly did, but the bunny's owner threatened to call the police.

I nearly did, but the bunny's owner threatened to call the police.
You probably scared the bunny, brandishing that Pentax.... :roll: If you'd had a Nikon or a Canon they would have acknowledged you as a professional, and we'd have a great picture now. Learn the game, will ya??

Most reactions

Back