stop . . . turban time!

Redmonk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
039.jpg

Nice, I just wish that the hood isn't so wrinkled.

lol, am I the only one who thinks this is a joke?

It seems like its a joke with the title and all. The shot looks very professional though so if the op did take it then its a great shot.

joke?

i dont know if you think i didnt take it, but i did :D

Good vision you had there. Two things I would change about this image.

1- Boost the mid so it looks less digital. But be very careful there because the image is dark to start with.

2- You have a composition problem. This image should be square and not rectangle. I would keep the width and make the height the same by cropping from the bottom up. This will eliminate the distracting components in the lower part of the image, put the subject (the eyes) in the middle of the image which the square format will accentuate, and it will live the vertical division off centered to a satisfying proportion.

I would do it and it post it here to compare if you would agree to it.

All the best,

Good vision you had there. Two things I would change about this image.

1- Boost the mid so it looks less digital. But be very careful there because the image is dark to start with.

2- You have a composition problem. This image should be square and not rectangle. I would keep the width and make the height the same by cropping from the bottom up. This will eliminate the distracting components in the lower part of the image, put the subject (the eyes) in the middle of the image which the square format will accentuate, and it will live the vertical division off centered to a satisfying proportion.

I would do it and it post it here to compare if you would agree to it.

All the best,

Ever hear of mergers? They are like the most basic part of photography.... and i think a square crop would just lead to bad mergers.... Unless you are talking about just a crop arround the eyes?
And I have never heard of an image looking "Digital"

I'm no expert, but I don't think that would be considered a turban. More likely what we westerns might call a Hijab...(veil or scarf).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back