stop!

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
:lmao: oh me.......anyway, this is from this summer.

washington national cathedral

43673634-O.jpg

:lmao: That's hilarious Jon! The title is perfect...but it is also a really cool shot. Great use of DOF :)

JonMikal, this one made me bust out laughing for some reason ... but how cool is it that you captured the lines on the palm?!? :thumbup:

sidebar: when do we get to see fall pictures of the new surroundings?! :D

haha good title Jon, i really love the lighting in this, its really effective :)

this is so cool.... i didnt necessarily make me laugh....i loved the hand..the palm is so real looking..and knowing dc , this is some law maker etc.....

but if i didnt know better, i would swear it was an apostle....i almost wanted to ask if it might be your hand, and under a statue..like you had set it up..the scuplture is great..but the black and white shot makes it real...

just breathtaking.... i love this shot...

sweet shot jon.. love the comp and the tones.. nice dof..
thanks for sharing :)

aprilraven said:
this is so cool.... i didnt necessarily make me laugh....i loved the hand..the palm is so real looking..and knowing dc , this is some law maker etc.....

but if i didnt know better, i would swear it was an apostle....i almost wanted to ask if it might be your hand, and under a statue..like you had set it up..the scuplture is great..but the black and white shot makes it real...

just breathtaking.... i love this shot...

it is.

thanks everyone!

Good one!
Actually, for some reason it gives out a kinda philosophic feeling... like the hand of God or something... Or is it just me, lol?

It looks real JM. I'm always amazed coming in here. Fantastic photo as always. Wow !

Great shot Jon. I find that hands on statues always give a sense of drama. You really captured it here. Nice one. !!

Most reactions

Back