Store GPS Data into JPEG

vipros

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is a program I wrote for myself. I thought it may be usefull to some of you; here is the link : http://www.vipros.com/photo/gps2Photo

Description: This small utility is to extract the GPS Latitude and Longitude information form a GPS track log file and imprint it to the digital JPEG pictures. Once the GPS Lat/Lon is stored into the picture, you can use third party software to view the location of the picture that was taken on Google Map.

Enjoy,

LittleMan said:
Awesome! :thumbup:
Now all I need is a GPS unit... :p

There are some portable type of GPS unit - such like GPS Watch which is extreamly convenient. Just wear it when you go out; and batch store the GPS locations into picutures by a single command :)

vipros said:
There are some portable type of GPS unit - such like GPS Watch which is extreamly convenient. Just wear it when you go out; and batch store the GPS locations into picutures by a single command :)
When I finally do get one I will need it for my car... (I have a bad sense of direction...) :lol:

You are better then me. I got bad sense of direction and memory :) When I look at the pictures taken 3 years ago, I can't recall the place ...

vipros said:
You are better then me. I got bad sense of direction and memory :) When I look at the pictures taken 3 years ago, I can't recall the place ...
yeah, my memory isn't that bad... I think... hmmm can't remember if it was good or not... ;)

Most reactions

Back