Storing Cloth Backgrounds

@gryphonslair99 So you're packing your sign around? :allteeth:
Nope, with oak leaf clusters they give you a gift certificate to have it tattooed to your forehead. :biglaugh:

I managed to get 2nd degree burns on both hands. It stung a mite to say the least.

Ouch. My burn wasn't that bad, but I do have a tattoo on the head (On the back). Last year a misstep on a ladder caused me to fall. Back of the head caught the edge of a piece of steel. Trip to the hospital, whole bunch of staples to reattach my scalp, and lots of headaches later I recovered. I now have a permanent "dividing line" across the back of the head. At least the hair covers it!

@gryphonslair99 So you're packing your sign around? :allteeth:
Nope, with oak leaf clusters they give you a gift certificate to have it tattooed to your forehead. :biglaugh:

I managed to get 2nd degree burns on both hands. It stung a mite to say the least.

Ouch. My burn wasn't that bad, but I do have a tattoo on the head (On the back). Last year a misstep on a ladder caused me to fall. Back of the head caught the edge of a piece of steel. Trip to the hospital, whole bunch of staples to reattach my scalp, and lots of headaches later I recovered. I now have a permanent "dividing line" across the back of the head. At least the hair covers it!
I don't know how I managed to do it but I have no scars/stitches to the head. Damn near every where else on my body, but not my head. That's probably why I be so pretty. :biggrin-93:

Well they always say lead with the hardest part of your body. :allteeth:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back