Stork Season

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Seems like the stork is mighty busy this month !

My fiance flew to Boston this weekend to help his brother and sister-in-law put together the baby nursery, as their bubby was due in 2 weeks time. Josh finished up the nursery last night and was due to fly back home this afternoon ( Sunday ).

Then at 5 am this morning, his sister-in-law's water broke and their daughter was born by C-Section not long after ( they had to perform it as the baby wasnt turned ). Her name is Josephine ( I forget the middle name, starts with V and has something to do with wine, as her papa is a sommelier ). She weighed 5 pounds 10 ounces, so she's a tiny angel.

I'm an aunt again ! And Josh is an uncle for the first time !

I feel really happy for the excellent timing on Josephines part because Josh and I, as some of you know, are flying to Australia in March, for at least a year and I was worried that Josh wouldnt get a chance to meet his first niece before then.

She must've decided " Hey, my uncle is flying to the other side of the world and here's my chance to meet him before he leaves". ;)

Luminosity said:
My fiance flew to Boston this weekend to help his brother and sister-in-law put together the baby nursery, as their bubby was due in 2 weeks time. Josh finished up the nursery last night and was due to fly back home this afternoon ( Sunday ).

AWWWWW!!!! I used to call my daughter Bubbygirl. She still calls me Bubba to this day. (Kind of get some funny looks down here in Texas sometimes with her calling me bubba. LOL)

What a great story! Congrats on the newest addition in your family :D I hope Mom is recovering well and that you share some pictures soon!

aww, that is wonderful, how it turned out! :lovey: Congrats on the new little niece, glad she and Mom are doing well!

Most reactions

Back