Andraste

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.aghostpage.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,

These aren't award winning shots or anything lol but I managed to get some wild pics of the storms that came through my area yesterday and the day before. I personally didn't get hit too bad, and even in the worst places, it never got to be nasty like the weather channels were all making it sound lol. So we're thankful about that. But we still got some good rain and a little quarter sized hail.

(Sorry.. there're a few on here..)

Rain

Rain5.jpg

Rain.jpg

Clouds

EvilLookingClouds3.jpg

HugeThunderhead2.jpg

EvilLookingClouds2.jpg

Double Rainbow

DoubleRainbow.jpg

After the Storm

AftertheStorm3.jpg

AftertheStorm2.jpg

AftertheStorm.jpg

^^ Thanks for lookin, comments welcome.

Cool.
I like the first photo "after the storm"

Lower the ISO's, that's probably the cause of your noise.

Very interesting shots though, cool stuff.

Very cool! I like them all especially because its just alot different from where i live. But some of them seem tilted, especially the first and last ones. And maybe get rid of the wire in the top left of the first one? I like the rainbow one the best.

what was the date of the storm?

those downbursts of rain are great shots as is the double rainbow!

those storms look to be quite small (vertically), but the first shot of the Cb's edge is beautiful! its my favorite area of a thunderstorm to photograph

The first after the storm and the last are awesome! Those are some pretty menacing clouds in the first couple.

first cloud one reminds me of Independence Day

Clouds #3 seems to suggest an inferno going on in there, very interesting effect - must be the Witch Creek fire still getting to me (came a bit too close for comfort). Apocalyptic, even.

Great shots. I saw storms and came running. These are great! Some have a little noise but still great pictures.

Most reactions

Back