Storm Field C&C

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A field about 15 miles from my apartment after quite a close call with a major storm....our town lucked out this time...this photo was taken as my buddy drove down a dirt road. I'll go back at some point when I can actually get out of the vehicle (presumably stopped by that point) and do a better job with the composition...this was one of a series of shots I was taking hoping that one would turn out and this one was the best...

IMG_5581%20-%20Copy_remixedsmall.jpg

KmH...YOU ROCK!!! That's awesome...thank you so much...wish you could see me right now...I'm beaming...can't believe that is MY photo!

Awesome pic to begin with and the edit makes it shine! Great job!

Your edit isn't ugly! I'm a sucker for saturation and I actually prefer the extra light shining through the clouds on your original pic and your edit. The first edit covered some of that up. I do understand that the first edit kept the sun rays from being blown out but both edits are good.

Well, if he did PS it, he must have used a burn tool or two...or was it Lightroom?

Exif says Photoshop CS5. KmH has a great eye for edits, this was no exception. I'd submit that he darkened the blues, lightened the greens and desaturated them a bit, maybe the yellows too. Bumped up contrast a little I think. Hard to say..

This is great. Was this attained through photoshop?
ACR, CS5, and Topaz Adjust 4.

In ACR a couple of gradients, a light sharpening. In Photoshop, some dodge and burn and the black borders. Topaz Adjust, I used the 'Photo Pop' preset.

Nice work. I have photoshop only, but you inspired me to attempt these results. Thanks.
You have ACR too.
Both Elements and Photoshop CS have ACR (Adobe Camera Raw) though the ACR version in Elements has fewer tools and options.

Thanks..realized after some research or ACR. I was never aware you could open files in there that were not RAW.

Still learning all the forum speak.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back