storm on the horizon

ajax1291

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yesterday was a beautiful day up until sunset, when a storm started rolling in over Lake Erie. Here's a few shots:

junk135.jpg

junk142.jpg

junk146.jpg

This one is a little darker because I couldn't quite get the settings on the camera right, my batteries were dying. also the storm was pretty much over my head at this point. sorry!
junk150.jpg

Cool shots! What camera is that? I see some noise, is it film or high ISO on digital? Anyway, I like them all!

Cool shots! What camera is that? I see some noise, is it film or high ISO on digital? Anyway, I like them all!

Thanks! I took these with my Kodak ZD710 P&S. I don't have an SLR. The images are grainy, I know, I couldn't seem to get rid of it in PP. I've got more photos, but I've got to weed out the bad ones before I post more. :)

I like the second on a lot! Well done :)

I like the secong one too!

BEAUTIFUL! #2 is beyond amazing. The grain ... i love it. It does not hinder these photographs at all. You are looking at the start of a storm the grain adds to it.

I got the rest of your storm! It rained here all day really hard. I love your photos....really cool.

2 and 3 for me! Great clouds in #2, and I like the silhouette of the towers in the light part of #3

Most reactions

Back