storm photos

danielsmith4213

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dannytsmith.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
today i went and took photos of a storm.. it was lots of fun. comments and crit are welcome :)

1. I've never photographed lightning before, how do you edit this to make the lightning really stand out??
0095.jpg

2. a bit weird I think
0102.jpg

that second picture is so cool. is that the original image or did you post-process it?

The picture of the coulds is amazing! I am curious if that is the original image as well.

I love the effect of the second one, very cool :thumbup:

And I must admit I'm jealous of the first picture. I've never had any success getting a shot of lightning :grumpy:

Very nice shots. I've always wanted to get some pictures of lightning. Good work.

Wow, the second one is very cool!!

The second is great! You must have spot-metered the white rims to get the rest of the clouds so dark and menancing. Way cool. Worked perfectly fine.

So did the one of the lighting, though also I have to admit that it still looks a bit "subdued" here, right, you want that flash of lightning BRIGHTER, more like lightning, less like a line ... and I wouldn't know how to bring that about in post processing.... :scratch: - but consider yourself lucky to have achieved to capture lightning in the first place! I never have in all my life!

Most reactions

Back