Storm rolling in 6/16/2010

Im just tired of storms, dumping 2 inches every other day. Add 90 degree days and our heat index is in the hundreds. What you are seeing is the leading edge pulling moisture up from the ground. Im assuming you guys are waterlogged in Indiana also since you get the lines of storms after us. Those would be serious looking if along back side of storm and more cohesive with the main cloud. Awesome shots, real keepers.
Another round today.:er:

Thank you. Yes, we are waterlogged here too, and like you, I'm tired of the rain. On the plus side, I haven't had to add any water to my pool with the hose, nature has helped me keep my water bill down :mrgreen:

Those pictures are awesome, never have I seen my sky like that before.

cool and scary at the same time!!!!
it's like the clouds are taunting the houses!!!!

Took these from my back patio...

img3054copy.jpg

Holy crap, I'd piss myself if I saw that coming at me. And then I'd grab my cat, and my husband and hide in the basement. :lol:

I wasn't gonna take cover unless the wind got out of control, or I spotted a funnel.

Lol if I spotted a funnel I would be like OH SWEET!!! and would shoot away...I am a little insane. Haha. I have always wanted to be a storm chaser.

Holy crap, I'd piss myself if I saw that coming at me. And then I'd grab my cat, and my husband and hide in the basement. :lol:

I wasn't gonna take cover unless the wind got out of control, or I spotted a funnel.

Lol if I spotted a funnel I would be like OH SWEET!!! and would shoot away...I am a little insane. Haha. I have always wanted to be a storm chaser.

LOL, talk about a blast from the past :lol:

great pictures, I think I remember that storm rolling through Ohio too. I watched it mesmarized for at least 20 minutes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back