Story

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went on a bit of a photography trip this weekend, and I have a lille story.

There I was, trying to capture a sunrise picture, getting more fed up at the second because the damn clouds were out.

I had bought myself a few Cokin filters and, of course the Cokin holders.

After a bit more of shooting, we decided to go to the shops, to look for a jessops. My dad wasnt sure if there was actually a jessops near by, and after waiting for my mum to get some boots, we set of, my mum going somewhere else to have a look at some things.

I then spotted a shop..."Camera World" and me and my dad enterd.

Then I saw her...I couldnt believe it, so cheap? how is that possible?
I asked the shop assistant, and he assured me from this deal it would be this cheap.

I asked him to look at it, and he even loaded everything I needed to be able to use it.

I playd with it for ages, and mulled over the price with my dad.
We headed over to see my mum where we mulled over the price again, and I decided to buy it.
We headed into the shop, and the price came up, £699.98
I then left, and looked down at the box, reading the writing.

It read "Cannon 300D" I smiled to myself, and couldnt stop.

(Ok ok I know the story is corny, but...to make this short, I got one now! :D:D)

Artemis said:
lol, ive already done some, but the only prob is...all the pics are really light...

is that straight out of the cam or printing?

md

Artemis said:
When I look at the image at the back...of the camera :p on Full Auto mode...

i wonder if some of the settings are screwed up. was the camera refurbished?

md

Brand new...The room was rather dark though...and it used its flash...otherwise shutter speed took to long...

Artemis said:
Brand new...The room was rather dark though...and it used its flash...otherwise shutter speed took to long...

ahhhh...could just be the situation. try not to use the on camera flash as much as possible. i dont use mine at all..

md

Ive taken some great pics with it, which I will show you soon.

Plus...as a added bonus, cannon will send me £100 of the cam, and I got a £100 1GB mem card for £50...must have been a mistake...w000t...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back