Straddie

412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.zacharydiberadin.me
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Unfortunately it was about 90 degrees and mid day sun! So I feel as my colors weren't anything special. Unfortunately, it's a far hike via public transport. But I'm sure I'll get back out there again.

Shot in Pittsburgh, PA of course. Just kidding. North Stradbroke Island, Queensland, Australia.

Steve, the last one I feel lacks color. I love the water but it lacks something to me.... I blame the middle of the day sunlight. It would be best going early morning or late evening.

the third photo may look fantastic converted to b&w with a high contrast filter. sort of like an Ansel Adam's feel...

These pics all look very pale to me, jack up the contrast and you'd have a winner!

Agree with agp. These need more contrast. Also, your sensor seems dirty.

Those are super nice photos :) So beautiful :)

I know how it feels man. You are in the midle of nowhere, see a beautiful place for a shot, but it's midday and you still have to walk for 4 more hours, meaning that's almost impossible to be there at sunrise/sunset (Unless you like walking 4 hours without natural light :p)

The pictures are really cool tho, but I prefer high contrast black and whites.

Haha yeah, while I'm studying abroad down here it's hard to get to the locations. I have to take public transport everywhere which can be a pain and not time effective.

Awesome images, the edits are much better. Of course that would certainly not be Pittsburgh!

Unfortunately it was about 90 degrees and mid day sun! So I feel as my colors weren't anything special. Unfortunately, it's a far hike via public transport. But I'm sure I'll get back out there again.

Shot in Pittsburgh, PA of course. Just kidding. North Stradbroke Island, Queensland, Australia.

Gorgeous!

Most reactions

Back