Straight Path to an Adventure

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Inviting path. I would want to walk that and explore what comes after I'd have passed through the two pines in the distance!
You should make this one "eternal" in the Photo Themes, there is a theme-thread out there for "favourite paths" or so ... I go find it for you and bring it back to the top - I happen to have a new "path"-photo, too.

Inviting path. I would want to walk that and explore what comes after I'd have passed through the two pines in the distance!
You should make this one "eternal" in the Photo Themes, there is a theme-thread out there for "favourite paths" or so ... I go find it for you and bring it back to the top - I happen to have a new "path"-photo, too.

Sounds good. I'll do it in the morning though. I'm getting too long-winded(fingered?) in my responses. A sure indication of sleep depravation.

Oh sure ... it is nighttime (early morning even!?!?!) for you!!! I keep forgetting since it`s been Sunday for so long here already (11:25 a.m. here).

yes. very late. 2:30 am. have to work for a few hours in morning. would do it now but have quit smoking (7 days) and coffee went with it (tastes like jet fuel without a cigarette). no gusto.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back