JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
More images from my trip to Vancouver/Victoria this past july. :D

Some were taken from the ferry between Vancouver and Victoria and some on a zodiac eco-tour I took out of Horseshoe Bay just north of Vancouver.

Hope they please you.

Ferry, Horsehoe Bay
50370944_e59337aa66_o.jpg

Woman in Hat on Ferry
50370945_2fa961e2d0_o.jpg

Sailing the Straits
50370943_bdc15d034e_o.jpg

Zodiac Pilot
50370942_a6499d8deb_o.jpg

Gulls
50408992_e54e0b077e_o.jpg

Gull
46239687_d14e5f1726_o.jpg

:)

Nice series Jon. I don't know what it is, but I really like #2 :thumbup: The simplicity maybe? The pilot portrait is outstanding!

Thanks woodsac :D I like #2 a lot as well...tho I sometimes wrestle with the validity of shooting ppl from behind....don't have the guts to shoot up front...anyway...I love the way her fingers are just grasping the brim of her hat and her funky outfit.
Thanks for looking in. :D

That countryside ... it enthralls me any time I see it in photos up here. How much more impressive it must be "in person"...!
The photo of the pilot (why "pilot"?) is amazing. The black and white is perfect on this one.
And you got some very nice ones of the sea gulls. The last but one composed itself so nicely with the bright gull perfectly against the dark background provided by the rocks.

oh wow Jon, these are quite good. love the composition of the little sailboat and those gull shots are cool. good choice of b&w on the one!

Jon, you were very close to my house! That's cool. And I really dig the seagull shot, that's just awesome.

Jon, I particularly like the first and third - beautifully composed shots. They show off well what appears to have been fantastic scenery.

Tuna

The Zodiac Pilot picture is awesome...I also like how crisp the first picture is. Very sharp. :thumbup:

Whew! Dang JK, these are awesome ! 1 and 3 are massive looking and nice focus on the Gull :thumbup:

Very nice photos man !

Hey jon... nice stuff ;) 1,3,zodiac are my pick
awesome scale in numero uno! love it...
nice contrast in #2!
#3 a simple sweet shot.. love the scenic beauty..
the zodiac pilot.. just has to be my fave one.. nice nice capture and very cool bw!:lovey:
nice gulls toooo :)
thanks for sharing :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back