[strange] "Breeding out of battery"...and...

adubosc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone !;)

I finished two pictures of my new photo gallery! that would be sympathetic to deliver your opinion to me !

1/ - " Breeding out of battery " ( little Humour for this picture with little work too...)
"making-of"
of this picture:==== ) HERE (====
Elevage_en_batterie.jpg

http://adubosc.free.fr/forums/oeuf/fabrication_oeuf.jpg

2/ - " TangEau " ( mixe of two words : "Mouvement" and "Water" in french like "Tango" dance ! ) ( Making this picture with transformed shoot of water )
tangEau.jpg

your opinion ?

Friendly !;)

The second one I find amazing...

Very cool, the first image is really cool and the 2nd is just fabulous.

Wow, I love the creativity that is in both of these photographs, as well as the photographic skill that is behind each of them.
And while I really like the first, the second blows me over! Super work. Now I shall go and read all about the making-of of these two photos! :D

It is the making-of of the first, I know now, and it is such fun to look at that, too! Thanks for adding the link. I really like that little sequence :lol: Very clever!

I think i would go as far as to say the 2nd is beautiful. It is like something from a Chanel advert or something. The first one's making of is really cool.

I read this whole article once about the art of photographing food - and egg yolk in photos in almost always yellow paint!!

LaFoto said:
Wow, I love the creativity that is in both of these photographs, as well as the photographic skill that is behind each of them.
And while I really like the first, the second blows me over! Super work. Now I shall go and read all about the making-of of these two photos! :D

Many thanks LaFoto ! ;)

I am very impassioned by the image in all his formes. I have my Ganon 350D since 1 year and I have much pleasure has to make photographs.

Thank you very much ! ;)

Agree with everyone else, these are just awesome. In #2, did you capture that in camera, or was the woman figure created or 'adjusted' in post processing? (Either way it's amazing)

Most reactions

Back