strange skills...

hobbes28 said:
That reminds me... I can TIG weld in any position. Left handed, right handed, backwards, etc...

Ha ha - I forgot that I can weld too. Not with both hands though - just my right. I hate to tig weld - for some dumb reason, I always manage to get shocked. :LOL:

photogoddess said:
hobbes28 said:
That reminds me... I can TIG weld in any position. Left handed, right handed, backwards, etc...

Ha ha - I forgot that I can weld too. Not with both hands though - just my right. I hate to tig weld - for some dumb reason, I always manage to get shocked. :LOL:

That's what they make gloves for. :lol:

hobbes28 said:
photogoddess said:
hobbes28 said:

speaking of protection...folks...always wear the shades... :wink:

md

mygrain said:
eromallagadnama said:
weedeater noises.
:shock: weirdo :D

You just wish you could do it :roll: I sort of picked it up back in the days of band during middle school while attempting to play the trombone. The most I learned was how to make these sounds rather than really learning the trombone :wink:

MDowdey said:
hobbes28 said:
photogoddess said:
hobbes28 said:

speaking of protection...folks...always wear the shades... :wink:

md

I have a self darkening helmet :p and I get shocked THRU the gloves. Go figure. :roll:

i made the mistake of turning my head away thinking i could avoid the ultra UV rays....wrong....emergency room...burns...on.....the...eyes...hurts...

md

eromallagadnama said:
mygrain said:
eromallagadnama said:
weedeater noises.

You just wish you could do it :roll: I sort of picked it up back in the days of band during middle school while attempting to play the trombone. The most I learned was how to make these sounds rather than really learning the trombone :wink:

Yes you are right. I wish i could make cool noises like weed wackers :cry: ... my noise making talents usually come from deeper below. :shock: (jk) :lol:

mygrain said:
eromallagadnama said:
mygrain said:
eromallagadnama said:
weedeater noises.

Yes you are right. I wish i could make cool noises like weed wackers :cry: ... my noise making talents usually come from deeper below. :shock: (jk) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Too much information!!!!

eromallagadnama said:
mygrain said:
eromallagadnama said:
mygrain said:
eromallagadnama said:
weedeater noises.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Too much information!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I thought it might be but I couldn't hold it any longer!!! :shock:

I can see dead people when I am really drunk (maybe more of a halucination :scratch: ) and I have been told that I close down air control towers in my sleep :shock: :lol:

photogoddess said:
hobbes28 said:

I guess I know how to weld, too, but I haven't done it in 4 1/2 years, so I'd probably need some refreshing! I was the only girl in my class and I was one of the best at it. I'm pretty proud of that.

Most reactions

Back