Strap me in..

bradster76

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
FH000019.jpg

Took this restraining bed for shock treatment. I know the quality isn't great, but it is creepy. I took this in a haunted mental facility.

Can you imagine they acutally strap people in there.
3.gif

Still a creepy thing tho...I love it.

It is creepy and I knew about electric shock treatments from other hospitals I've explored and researched, pretty sick way of "helping" a mental person. I was exploring this site and entered the room (this section of the hospital was pitch black even during the day, and cold), and looked down. That's when I saw this and got chills. Not to mention the constant noises that go on in there, like strange voices, doors shutting, etc. The place is creepy, but that's the fun in it. :thumbup::thumbup:

Im always amazed at what some people think will "help" another human. I might be wrong, but if somebody was zapping me with some sort of electrical device, my first instinct would be hook him with a right.:lol:

It's all way too controversial. In one (now mainly gone) asylum, Danvers, in Danvers, Mass. they used it excessively. The patients were treated like a punishment and not people. Really damn sad. Check out this link. It gives all the creepy history on it, which even freaked me out:

http://www.mentalhealthstigma.com/insanecures.html

Most reactions

Back