Strawberries

Believe me: of these strawberries, none are left :D

Great work LaFoto, I like the first the best.

I like them all, too! I wish there were a tad more lighting on the *other* side of that strawberry in the first image, just to bring out a little more red.

Using sugar was an inspired move, LaFoto, that red really stands out. :thumbup:

I think I'll give the nod to #3 - love that angle. ;) But I agree with the other poster about #4 and blown background being very effective here. Looks great! :D

hey lafoto...these are just "berry" good! i really love the lighting in the very last one..it looks surreal....but they are all really really great! good job, girl!

Oops. How can I live up to those expectatios???? Aaargh! What have I begun????

Glad you all like them so much. I was quite happy myself at the end of the session - ha, you should have seen me lugging fruit all over the place to wherever the light was best. It is only light through the windows or the front door in these photos. Front door with light of the setting sun in the first, SOME light from the dinner table lamp and most light through the dinner room bay window in the last... for example.

I took more fruit photos on the occasion, by the way.

you say these are your first. wow great job and ymmy looking

Thank you all for your kind responses.
Actually, I am quite happy with the outcome of my little photographic experiment here, too.
The reason for this also is that next month's Local Newspaper Photo Competition will be on Fruit. So I wanted to take some photos that would be just a little out of the ordinary. I hope that compared to what others will hand in in June it will be just that - just a little better... :blulsh2:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back