Street at Beachy Head

Katrina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photopouch.de
I chose this picture for my first presentation because it became one of my favourites (one reason - because it exudes calmness).

I took it at Beachy Head in October 2005 when I was in England.

Sonstiges7-gro%DF.jpg

Ehm... I don't know if the picture is right in this forum, but I thought that it belongs to "landscapes". I hope I'm right.

Yes. I think it is placed well, and I am glad I am seeing your first picture here.
Nice. I like the vanishing point in this, and the very mild, friendly light. Not surprising why you like this one so.
Beachy Head... I was there once, a while ago (my son, almost exactly your age, was a baby at the time)... I heard parts of Beachy Head have since been washed away by the sea and the lighthouse is no longer there... Hmph.

Well. I shall go to bed now. See you in the morning :D.

@LaFoto

Oh yes, the lighthouse is still there. But it's IN the sea. I can show you a picture of it (I think in another thread soon, maybe?). And there is another lighthouse. But it's more far away. You just can look at it. But it'd take too long to go there.

And thanks for your comment. Yes, the vanishing point. I think because of that I like the picture, too.

@AIRIC, thanks :lol:

Most reactions

Back