Street In Motion

Becky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Quick shot I grabbed outside my house one night during the week. Some general opinions would be great thanks...

streetblurcrop.jpg

Also another I took of a housemate trying to look a bit spooky....! Not sure how successful this was....

tom1rz.jpg

Ooooo, the spooky pic was a success! I really like that one, the shadows over his eyes, the blue hue, the grain... Yes. That one is spooky, all right! What was your light source?

And yes, I also like the Street-in-Motion-Pic! Sooner or later I will try to take one of those, too, just to find out if I can.

The picture was taken out in our back yard, there was some light from the kitchen window as the inside light was on, and I made him light up the buttons on his mobile phone and point it upwards to his face.... until it came at an angle I was happy with!

Thanks for lovely comments La Foto! :)

not a big fan of the long exposure, maybe too much going on or something? The spooky one i love though, like lafoto says there, the shadows over the eyes, the colour, everything is great :)

nice shots. :):mrgreen:

edit:

is this taken up beside chlorine gardens? where the clements and subway is?, down near Queens PEC and the architecture college bit?

Thanks guys.

Yeh I live on Stranmillis Road and the Architects studio in Chlorine Gardens is unfortunately my second home lol. This is on the Stranmillis Road before reaching Clements and the uni area, just opposite the church.

Becky said:
Thanks guys.

Yeh I live on Stranmillis Road and the Architects studio in Chlorine Gardens is unfortunately my second home lol. This is on the Stranmillis Road before reaching Clements and the uni area, just opposite the church.

cool! I stayed on Stranmillis Rd. one time when I visited belfast.. Love your city...miss N. Ireland. :(

Becky said:
Thanks guys.

ah, kickass :D , i used to live on Eglantine Ave. for a wee bit, with my ex-gf.. im way out in belvoir now.. :( i like living near town, im looking for a place to live atm, as im getting chucked out of my house heh... so im looking all around the inner belfast area. I've probably seen you about at one point, i go past chlorine alot :p

Like'em both :thumbup:! Especially the street lamps in the first shot!

Most reactions

Back